I hope you are all well rested after the weekend and ready for another fresh week of training. I appreciate we have communicated to you a number of times since re-opening the health and hygiene measures we have implemented and how you can continue to help us keep our gym environment as healthy, and covidsafe as we can.
While we are so excited to be well and truly back in the swing of things, it is important that we recognise that unfortunately the virus is still a very real and concerning matter, and we need to continue to do our bit and not become complacent.
With the continuation of the virus, the NSW government has enforced all gyms develop a safety plan to illustrate how, as a business we plan to mitigate the risk of spread of infection and adhere to the current requirements concerning health, hygiene and social distancing. Our plan is well documented and adhered to by our Purebred Coaches with the health and safety of you, our members at the forefront of our minds.
We kindly ask that you continue to support us in achieving the best environment for all of us by continuing to:
- Social distance: Please keep 1.5m distance between other members in the gym.
- Self wellbeing: If you have flu like symptoms or not feeling well please stay home and be tested at your local GP before coming back to Purebred. If you attend class visibly unwell a Purebred coach will ask that you go home to avoid spread.
- Towels: The use of a gym towel will continue to be mandatory for anyone training. If you do not have a gym towel, we have plenty available for hire at reception.
- Clean hands: Frequent use of hand sanitiser & wash hands.
- Wipes: All equipment is to be wiped down following use, there is multiple stations of wipes located around the gym as well as hand sanitiser.
- COVIDSafe App: If you don’t already have it downloaded, we strongly encourage you to, to support contact tracing if required.
- Class restrictions: For the time being members are now only able to book in to 1 class per day. Classes are capped at 20 people per class (excluding coach).
- No showers: Unfortunately we have been informed that communal showers are not allowed and therefor unable to be used until further notice.
- Temperature checks: Purebred staff will be doing their best to check everyone’s temperature upon class check in.
- Avoid crowding: To avoid overcrowding, we ask that you do not come into the gym until 2 minutes prior to the class starting time and that you leave immediately after the class has finished (unless stretching in a free area of the gym floor).
- Masks & gloves: Upon request, masks and gloves are now available at reception for your use. These are not a requirement, and discretionary.
- Practice personal hygiene: Coughing into elbow, no shaking hands, no sharing drink bottles etc.
We truely appreciate the ongoing support and understanding through this tough period and hope that in good time we will be back to full operation.
Any questions, concerns or recommendations about the above or in general – please come and chat to myself or any Purebred coach.
Take care legends and see you all very soon ☺️
Purebred Team 🖤🤍