Why drink 2-3 litres of water everyday?
Below are the facts as to the importance of drinking water everyday.
- Drinking water improves absorption
- Improves circulation
- Transportation of nutrients
- Maintenance of body temperatures.
- Helps energise muscles – preventing muscle fatigue.
- Helps keep skin looking good
- Helps you feel fuller for longer
Here are some tips to increase your water intake.
- Have a beverage with every snack or meal
- Keep a bottle of water with you, keep one in the car, at your desk or in your bag
- Have a big glass first thing in the morning , as well as before bed
- Ensure you drink at least 500ml of water prior to training + 500ml of water post training to replenish your hydration