PUREBRED FITNESS PERSONAL TRAINING
At Purebred Fitness, we understand that everybody starts somewhere and visiting any gym should be inspirational and motivating, not intimidating or judgemental. Our qualified and experienced trainers are here to help you on your fitness journey.
Benefits of Personal Training at Purebred Fitnesss
With one-on-one personal training, our trainers design and plan workouts based on your personal goals, times you are available to workout, your health and dietry requiements, exercises preferences and your current condition.
This form of training also allows you to harness and understand the correct techniques, movements and thought processes behind key exercises and workouts. We aim to deliver a friendly yet rewarding personal training experience and cater to your needs to ensure you not only achieve your goals but be looked after and guided throughout your journey.
PERSONAL TRAINING COSTS & TIMES
We have a friendly and experienced team ready to help you on your journey to a healthier you. Our personal training prices are affordable and allow for a complete and focussed session to ensure you get the most out of every visit and workout.
Single Session Pricing
- 1 x 30 Minute Personal Training Session = $50.00
- 1 x 45 Minute Personal Training Session = $60.00
- 1 x 60 Minute Personal Training Session = $80.00
Double Session Pricing
- 2 x 30 Minute Personal Training Session = $90.00
- 2 x 45 Minute Personal Training Session = $100.00
- 2 x 60 Minute Personal Training Session = $140.00
PERSONAL TRAINING PACKAGES
Are you looking to kickstart your fitness journey with a Personal Training Package? We offer 3 personal training packages to ensure you get the most out of your journey and the Purebred Fitness training experience. All of our packages are based on 45 minute personal training sessions.
- 5 x 45 Minute Personal Training Sessions = $275
- 10 x 45 Minute Personal Training Sessions = $540
- 20 x 45 Minute Personal Training Sessions = $1,050
- 45 Minute Group Session (2-3 people) = $80.00
Once you have selected a package, your trainer will work with you to not only develop your workout plan but to also plan a timeschedule for your sessions that fits within your daily calendar and routine.