Don’t compare yourself to anyone else yourself
This may be a subconscious feeling that you are unaware of.
- Running up the driveway at the back of the pack
- In a class where you don’t lift as heavy as the person next to you
- Being a size different to everyone else
- Giving yourself a hard time, because that person ate a salad where you enjoyed your pizza.
- Scrolling through social media
Etc etc etc ….
I think you get my point but YOU ARE YOUR OWN INDIVIDUAL!
- That person that you are staring at –
- Followed a completely different life path then you
- May have a different goalDoesn’t actually really care what the person next to them is doing
- Probably hasn’t even noticed you 🙂 I mean that in a nice way.
The minute you realise you are running your own race, and you are the the ONLY one who will help you succeed, you will be a much happier and content person.
Be consistent by working hard , keeping a training diary, keep eating well & your results will soon show!